I never would have fathomed 7 years ago the power of the four words "sleeping through the night." Last night my two-month-old Emmett actually did it. Now this is unheard of for my children at this age. My girls, well, it seems like they still don't sleep through the night, but that is a whole different story. Here's what "sleeping through the night" means to me today:
- I am finally nearing the conclusion of the "no order, no schedule" infant stage
- The bags under my eyes look a little smaller
- Since they are smaller I see better, which means all those little lines in my face, I began to notice after I turned 30 this year, are more obvious
- I still didn't get a shower until 1 pm
- I might have the stamina for a long run today
- It seems possible to maybe get a little something done today
- Emmett looks at me with a little smile, like he knows he gave me a gift (keep it coming kid-o!)
Bulbul Ahmed Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Bulbul Ahmed photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Legend of Bangladesh!
Calista Flockhart Celebrity Profile - Check out the latest Calista Flockhart photo gallery, biography, pics, pictures, interviews, news, forums and blogs at Celebrity Ping!
Post a Comment